REGISTRATION FEES – All rates include 10%GST and quoted in AUD$
|FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION:
Incl: Intensive 3 day conference program, morning & afternoon teas, buffet lunch each day; speakers presentation notes on USB; access to ATS2017 expo.
Events Included: Welcome Reception – Monday 30 October and the Conference & Awards Dinner – Tuesday 31 October 2017.
|EARLY BIRD||Registration before 31 August 2017||$1485||$1870|
|STANDARD||Registration after 1 September 2017||$1705||$2090|
|AUTHORS including Posters – Must register prior to 27 September 2017 $1485|
Incl: Intensive 3 day conference program, morning & afternoon teas, buffet lunch each day; speakers presentation notes on USB; access to ATS2017 expo. Events Included: Welcome Reception – Mon 30 October 2017.
(this ticket does not include Conference & Awards Dinner on Tues 31 October – please purchase a dinner ticket if you wish to attend)
|EARLY BIRD Registration before 31 August 2017||$440|
|STANDARD Registration after 1 September 2017||$550|
|ONE DAY REGISTRATION:
Incl: Intensive 1 day conference program, morning & afternoon teas, buffet lunch each day; access to ATS2017 exhibition; speakers presentation notes on USB
(this ticket does not include the Conference & Awards Dinner on Tues 31 Oct –purchase a dinner ticket if you wish to attend))
|EARLY BIRD||Registration before 31 August 2017||$660||$880|
|STANDARD||Registration after 1 September 2017||$770||$990|
|AUTHORS including Posters
Must register prior to 30 September 2017
|PLEASE NOTE: all Day Registrants must indicate which day/s you will be attending|
|SECTION 3: SOCIAL & GUEST TICKETS
NB: Welcome Reception & Conference Dinner are included in Full Conference Registration Fees
|Welcome Reception – Monday 30 October 2017||$110 per person|
|Conference Dinner – Tuesday 31 October 2017||$187 per person|
|SECTION 4: WORKSHOPS & SITE TOURS|
|Tours & Workshops are being planned and will be announced at a later date|
|Tours & Workshops are available only to those registered for the conference|
|*Member Rates Explained||These rates are applicable to members of Engineers Australia, ITA, AusIMM, IPENZ; and International Delegates|
Terms and Conditions
• A refund policy will apply for cancellation as follows:
Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will be refunded in its entirety
Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before the event will be given a 75% refund
Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded
• Transfer of registration is allowed if you notify our office at least 5 business days before event. Please note that any difference in fees will have to be paid if the replacement registrant is not entitled to the same rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower fee item.
• Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program.
• Engineers Australia cannot accept responsibility for delegates’ late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays outside of their control.
• I acknowledge and consent that during my attendance at this event my image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of this event, which may be distributed or published at the discretion of Engineers Australia. If you do not wish to be recorded, please select “I do not agree” to the Privacy Consent at the time of registration
Social events cancellation policy
The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Regrettably, optional social events and additional ticket cancellations cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event.
All payments are made online using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express.
All fees above are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.